Monday 5 March 2018

SickAThon

I've been ill all week, with weird arches in my legs. Joint pain is not fun. So I've really not done the things I should of and not been able to give this StrangeAThon my full effect as my full effect is in a bed.

The snow arrived here on Wednesday, which is my excuse for not seeing all the oscars nominated films. Though, I should have went last week, but was busy. I wanted to see Ladybird. I hope Get Out wins, or The Shape of Water and not Three Billboards Outsides Ebbing, Missouri. I enjoyed watching but I just don't think it worth it especially with its BAFTA wins.

I think it might age badly, I don't think it handles it subject matter as well. Maybe that's just my true crime fanatic (I'm not proud of that but it's fact) and disappointed by it. It uses violence as joke, which is cringy even now. Especially, when your plot surrounds a violent murder of I'm guessing a teenager. It not the worst, but definitely not the best of film.

I've been working on writing again. Nothing to share. I'm going to keep trying. Been applying for things for my future. I should be doing a better job of.

I'm off to do the things that I should have done early. Panic scream. Where is my life going.

No comments:

Post a Comment