Saturday 20 April 2019

Dinosaur Ride Dream

So this meta blog post about dream in which I write a blog post. This is the content you're getting now. It's not even an interesting story movie dream I have sometimes. No, it's about this ride at this park, that has to be the biggest pack in existance. Bigger than all of Disney World including the empty land between days.

I even wrote fiction today.

Dream 19/04/2019:
While on Holiday, go to this dinosaur ride in Trope park like place. This ride is in the back of the park. It's the newest ride, it's a trackless fly like ride, that involves going through a cave. There is also a video explaining a story-line that does not exist in the park. Some minorly famous actor appears in the ride videos, but is definitely not Sean Bean, (or is he?). No one else is a at all recognisable. The dream starts like Exportation Park video, going into the detail of how it was built and other such nonsense but this is a bland new ride.

It then switches to my pov (but still me dreaming in third person), going on to the ride for the first time.

After going on the ride, I write a blog post about the experience/general thoughts of the park, which leads me to doing more research and then leads me to go back to the pack to follow this obvious black cable going pack and leading through the ride building. I go back into the ride building/seating area. The area is covered but the seats are still soaked somehow. A solid level of water on these metal squares that are used as seating.

I sit there for a while, in the back of my mind, my sibling is near by, waiting for me. The pack closes, so they lock the ride building with people inside, leading us out the back, past this computer section where the white family made of a mum and six kids book tickets for tomorrow. This part of the building is typically jungle browns themed. This is only part that's completely inside.

Going out the back is confusing and I end up following this woman and her kid who wasn't waiting in the waiting area before. The steps have blue arrows that don't make sense so end up trapped on this ramp/stairs bit that doesn't look like it should be seen by guess compared to the rest of the pack. I follow this lady into a back building that connected to the ride. The begins to be the feel that this lady is here not by accident and is looking for something.

I looked at my digital watch that tells me it's 6:31 clock meaning I think the park shut when it was six clock, it was still daylight outside, I guess consistent with evening light but also a dream so it could be any time especially when location is revealed.

I follow this lady further into this back building. We can hear the ride still going and we past parts of the ride that is still for some reason still automatically running with no people on it and the sound effects are still going, which I thought was weird as they have neighbours who would hear the ride still going. We climb over things that make obvious we going the wrong way in hindsight but I don't think dream me thought about it. We climb over this ride track that themed to the ride, being brown with purple splashing. It sharped wrong for track is bumpy and coated thickly which makes sense since this ride has no tracks but I guess has fake tracks for story reasons that I can't remember ever learning.

At some point, the little girl disappears and we're in this old factory building but the rooms are finished. Walls painted white. The place is full of craft stuff as though it mainly used for designing. So we're hopeless lost. We go into this room when we hear staff coming. The woman wants to hide from them. I don't question this, but tell her I have enough so got out into the hall to meet the staff. It's a group of teenagers in blue polo shirts which is the standard uniform of the park. They look confused to see me, but I tell them I got lost and ask if they could show me the way out.

They awkwardly point to this ramp that walked past before, that has this black bit of cardboard, hang from the roof. It's big enough to the block the entrance, but you can see the exit if look under it, so I feel like idiot when it's pointed out. Dream Logical I guess, because why would that ever be the exit. There was still random chalk blue arrows in place in the building.

I get out the building and it leads me outside in this built up place. Up this hill with flat buildings that recently been built. Those orange rock coated ones. It's now dark but I'm not sure of the time. I start walking down this hill which eventually leads me to a main street (for a big town) and has two McDonalds on it. A normal one and McDonalds McCafe that is closed for the day. The place is pretty empty and I recognise the place but I can't think where I am.

I bump into these two guys that are 80s style of punks that I don't trust that walking down this same hill, but then people I recognised from uni are there. Specifically, randomly Amy who I've not talked to much. She the only one I actually recognise from real life. We all walking towards this parking lot where my car and I guess my sibling are.

Amy and I are trying to get a signal on our phones to figure out where we are, while walking along this dark country road with this group I'm now in. Finally, I get google maps to work and we somehow in Cumbernauld. Before this park felt like it was in London or Germany. Even my dream brain couldn't wrap around how this park exited in Cumbernauld or figure out where this packing lot.

I then call my sibling whose waiting for me in this packing lot. She annoyed, obviously. I tell her to go wait in the 24 hours McDonlads or the Tescos which I dreamt of before and I suddenly know is near this pack. In the back of mind since leaving the factory building is that I should just get a taxi to the park parking but I wanted to know where I am. I guess I had decided to just walk it but this is where this dream breaks down because I wake up then to Leia and darkness where it's 3.30am.

No comments:

Post a Comment