Saturday 4 August 2018

The Exam Process (N.E.W.T.s)

No post last week. It's annoying because I had an idea for it and I completely forgot what the idea was. It will haunt me for like a day.

This is also in my drafts and it could be literally from any week.

"I don't know I did this week. Edit I guess. But also not. I filmed a lot of video while sleep deprived and it was probably a mistake. Yes, definitely a mistake because those videos were to actually have words about stuff instead of incoherent rambling which is my favourite thing to do when sleep deprived.

Probably closes I will ever come to doing a "drunk" video since I don't drink and my experience with alcohol make me feel bored and wanting to go to bed."

The BookTube-a-thon is currently going on and I think that even I had energy levels, I would not take part. I just can't arse with the way it's run. It just feel like at the centre of everything wrong with the BookTube community.

On the brighter side, the N.E.W.Ts are under way. It's only a readathon and not real exams. I've currently got an A in Transfiguration. I know, I've got to up my game if I want outstanding in all nine exams I'm sitting. It's a month long thing and I've got to read 27 books to get Outstanding in them all.
I would like four Outstanding which is 12 books which is doable

Well, I'm off now. I have exams to sit.

No comments:

Post a Comment