Saturday 19 January 2019

Forgotten Post.

I had an idea for this week's post but I didn't hit when inspiration stuck so I'm just staring at the two words I wrote to represent that idea and I'm not sure exactly what I am meant. Everyone is now out of the hospital, and no one went unexpectedly in during that time. Despite someone almost hitting me on a roundabout by driving straight on to it while I was on it and I had right of way, because I was right of them and like I said I was bloody on the roundabout.

Actually I've had a lot of car incidents recently, it's probably due to all the driving I've had to do, so I'm tired and I have done nothing. The exercise goal is out the window at the moment but I need to get back to it. We are at home now so there's no excuse. I guess there's so much I want to do it and it's not the fun goal so it's the one I'm willing let slip over messing around with my bullet journal while some random crime show plays in the background, and my family is horrified.

We're spending time together in the living room more, as in they all sat in there in this evening, I guess hospital visits have gotten us to use spending time together, though a lot of them were going room to room while the room's patient falls asleep on you and then picking a room to stay in when they both do it. Sometimes that room is hallway out of there.

I know some people are really freaked by hospitals, but they are normality of my childhood. Seeing someone post surgery and basically get better has always been my experience. I know some people have trauma and others never enter one until they were sick. It's a new hospital, it's can't have too many ghosts yet (though who knows what the ground was use for before).

I'm still tired from driving despite not having drove since Monday. I came down first to take the bins out (also to check on those flurry things that live in separate rooms of my parent's house) and they got of Tuesday so it felt stupid to go back up to an already cramped house. I had already been sleeping on the couch where I would go with more people in it. My sister will secretly be glad that we're gone from her house.

I managed to film something while they were gone, also I randomly cry while talking about how stressed I have been. Editing is still not happening. I just need to sit and do it. Just there's never enough time for productivity, turns to waste.

I remember what I was going to write, but I'll save it for next time when maybe I have the energy for deep thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment