Saturday 5 October 2019

Horror is...never ending,

We are now into October. My favourite month of the year. I was expecting to be complete broke this month but not the case. I still need to be better with my money than I am usually. I wish I was better with my money in general.

I've been having more story ideas. Hell, I even started writing one. That's not a finish. A finish has been eluding me for several years. Like dreams where you woke up before the big finish, which is almost always as dreams happen in the state of half wakefulness. I know I should probably just make myself write one till the end. But that's hard. It hard enough for me to make write ends to these blog posts which is why they always go up late.

Though I mostly write horror so I could just write that main character dies every time, for every short story but I think if someone invested in a novel they would be pissed if that's the way it went. Especially, if it was more than two novels.

On the plus, fun side I am getting a puppy. That was one of the money issues that would make me broke, but I was planning to get Leia a playmate. I will have this time next week. Thursday even. My parents want to share him, which means halfies. I bet it just be for the dog. Not the cost of buying it a cage, new toys and a bed. Well, they could share a bed. especially as Leia tends to jam herself where ever I'm sleeping and already has two dog beds.

So that's my life right now. Horror, Dogs and being bad with money.

No comments:

Post a Comment