Saturday 23 November 2019

Dying NaNoWriMo

There is a week left of NaNoWriMo and I have certainly stopped writing every day. Or most days. Okay, I'm just writing these posts and reviews. Also the normal twitter nonsense which are some times essays that no one will read. I did film videos and edit on of them to announce the GhostAthon
That's right another Christmas based readathon, that says it holiday based but is clearly taking it challenges from Christmas Pop culture, but we actually have the gull to base the readathon during Christmas. It takes place from the 20 to the 31st December. Mainly because I wanted to do longer than a week with the challenges we have, otherwise it would have been the 26th to 31st December.

I have done some Bulletjournaling stuff but mostly I'm having a flare-up. My shoulders are cramping and numb and the fun new addition of acid reflux. I need to go to the doctor to see if everything is okay with my digestive system but I keep forgetting to, which week 5, so maybe I'm dying. I always think I'm dying. Probably because I am.

Anyway, time is limited so good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment