Saturday 14 January 2017

Aims for 2017

I brought a puppy last Sunday.  She is mine and her name is currently Leia. I think she might be more a Luke, but doesn't have quite the right ring to it. I was also think of Sherlock but my mother didn't buy that was a girl's name either. I've been toying with the idea of getting a another dog since I lost Shep. You can't replace animals in the same you can't replace people, but having another dog to do the things I use to do with him will help. I just miss that type of companionship.
The bouse is that Mysti is terrified of her because she thinks she a cat. 

My life-endangerment with cars as I got stunk and slightly spun on the road twice due to the heavy snow. My gut said not to leave the house. I should have listened to its basic instinctive. I driving. Driving in snow is as terrible as everyone said. I got stuck, turned back, then got stuck again ten minutes from my house. Someone stop and towed my car out of the snow. Thanks if reading this, you are probably not.

  1. Read 52 books or the same number I buy. I want to go back to reading at least a book a week as I think this is the best thing for me. I buy way more books than I read and I mostly read books I don't actually own. I just
  2. Finish 10 book series. I own a lot of full series and I just want to finish them. I'm even sitting on one book away from finishing it.
  3.  Write. I've just not been writing the way I should be. I think I've put too much pressure on myself. I just want back to aimless short stories.
  4. I would like to post weekly to this blog. This blog is sitting empty a lot of last year and I have stressed myself out to much the quality of content and this was never what this blog was for. It was for quality so I was away writing something. I need to go back to something, instead of nothing.
  5. I would like to edit the footage I'm sitting on. I have 2TB harddrive that almost full and I need to sort it because it kind silly to sit on that much raw footage as I have edit some of it and I'm never going to re-edit it. I guess its just hard to let go of your past self.
  6. I would like to push myself more in my film making. I think I have been playing it too safe and the only way to improve is to get out of my comfort zone. Take more risks. Make more I guess too.
  7. Train & regularly walk the puppy that I acquired recently. She not had all her jags yet so she can't be walked but I 'm working on her learning her name and the other basics.
  8. Start Journalling regularly again. I don't want to miss moments anymore. Even when I was blogging properly, I didn't share everything on here as something are too personal or just too weird to say on the internet where a future employers can google you and find this.
 That is all this week. See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment