Saturday 2 June 2018

Glasgow is Gone.

My cat died. My little, giant arse cat is dead. Born Thursday, 21st October 2011, died Wednesday 30th May 2018. Only six years old and I've had them since he was born (his mother was our cat, don't worry no taking kittens too young from their mothers).

We have lost a pet a year the past three years and really hope it's a trend that doesn't continue, because I went throw a cosmetic fit. We've went from having 3 cats and 2 dogs to a reasonably 2 cats and 1 dog. That 1 dog is also not one of the original two. Do have to change my Instagram to reasonably pet owner instead of "mass pet owner"?

Glasgow Smile died quite unexpectedly. Like he couldn't breath, found in the garden baking in the sun.

Glasgow liked to hide. I think he was hiding in the garden instead of my bedroom because my sister would not leave him alone. Even in his death there's still debate about whose cat he was. The answer is clearly mine. The fact she abandoned her own cat should be prove of that.

Fatykins is dead. I also called him fuffykins and furrykins, but his sister is still those things, while being tinykins. Mandela has been acting strange for her. More affectionate. Lying in Glasgow's typical spaces. His mother does not appear to care.

Losing animals is weird. I still miss my cat Inky and my dog Shep. Even miss Mysti sometimes, even though she wasn't really my dog. I miss Glasgow, I miss his loud purr, his paws, how he pop out of nowhere and rub himself against you and how he would let me hold him like a baby. I still have Leia who lets me hold her like a baby. Glasgow was also the only of the cats that would almost play wit her and sort of liked her. He was only one to be affectionate to her, which makes sense he was a dogcat and she is catdog. Their marking are similar too.

I also immediately came up with morbid jokes immediately, including highlanders jokes as Mandela is the last cat. Humour is how I cope. Also something about time capsule actually being a cat grave that a millionaire has left for children to dig up because he was secretly a dick.

Glasgow purred a lot. Though, I kinda taught him to purr if wanted to be left alone. He also bite as kitten and that didn't work.

I am gonna go now, cause I don't know what I was saying. See you next week and maybe last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment