Saturday 30 June 2018

It's Too God Damn Hot.

I have several things I need to do. I am slowly doing one of them. Finally moving out of my parent's house. Only took eight months to get most of my junk of here. Getting insulation in my house is slowly turning into the worst thing ever. It should be finished. Apparently, the electrics might not be safe. Great. I guess I just won't use that light.

I'm sitting on two thing videos that were Pride related. One properly, the other a book review. The proper one has always been a mess that I need to just edit. I need just to get time.

Then Camp NaNoWriMo is tomorrow which I am doing. I need to do Bullet Journal for it and other stuff. I need to film videos for StrangeAThon which is next week, going from the 9th to 15th July 2018 (we have a twitter).

We have this deadline without a date. I just want this done and for my mother stop freaking out over everything and nothing. My dog is also a little weirdo that won't do the toilet anyway but off lead in my parent's garden. She also follows me everywhere so my parent's scheme to steal her from me won't work.

I meant to go to the beach all week and the cinema. I'm just not getting to do anything I want. I took Leia to a Loch because she constantly over heating and wanting to play ball. She was not keen but she went after the ball when it was thrown in. My mother also thinks dogs can't swim. Here are some photos because I am an artist.

I'm writing while in sitting in a wardrobe so obvious joke about being in the closet on this the last day of Pride. Might put Stella in here. Stella use to live in the closet, then the clothes over took. Now she tied to a bunk bed. Not sure where Stella is going to live in my house. Probably in the corner.

I've got so much stuff to do, and my mother is taking her frustration out on me. I've have a novel tow write, videos to film so I best just go. See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment