Saturday 9 March 2019

My Original Online Persona

I have decided to change my Twitter Bio. It's been a a bit squished for a while and outdated.

"Filmmaker & Online Content Creator. I also like to criticise things. I'm dyslexic, creative, autistic, Artistic, a writer,book&music lover and Despaired Student".


I don't know what to change it to. It's currently I like books. Well, actually it's "I like Film & Books, I try to make things and talk about things." I will change it later, I was motivated to do this as there's programme I'm going to apply to that has the horrifying question of "Do you have a twitter?" and "Do you have Instagram?"

I'm not partying all the time, but there's personal stuff on my twitter and probably buried in the Instagram captions (also stylist pictures of Whiskey and Pride Vodka), that might be used against me, but they also want Disabled people to apply. Nothing about the Queers (by the way, you should not refer to any group people as the "preferred term"s, this was a joke) Also raises questions about having your writing from your teen hood of being undiagnosed Autistic child struggling in school and with your identity as you went about not talking about your problems, even only referencing it on the internet.
but then again imagine if potential employee/place of study dug through your internet history like the tolls do. Though, if does make you major public figure maybe they should. But I only want to do weird internet jokes and behind the camera work. Let's be honest, no one cares about the camera person unless they got bored of harassing the cast.

I looked through old tweets briefly, it mostly cringely stuff but that I've had that thing since 2011 so of course. There's also stuff that put harshly, which I guess I should delete if I wanted to appear squeaky clean. Or trying to make a point but just like those dumb shame posts on Tumblr.
A lot of it's weird poetry which was definitely my thing in my teens: On 08/10/2011 19:36:50, "I lost myself in a moment and found myself again, in a lifetime of regret".
Also I've always been annoyed by TV channels/producers lying about their stakes in things.

I've always posted about about stupid my dogs are:On 17/10/2011 23:28:18 "I love my dog, but he's so stupid. He lies in the middle of my bed and on my art work. Then stares at me as though I've broke his heart."
The one awkward thing, On 27/10/2011 18:17:19 "Adolf Hitler is a lovely name for any child, born before 20th century." I mean I wasn't wrong, I don't why I didn't just stick to Adolf for the tweet. Also the 19th because people in the 20th still had to change their names after that. Not many people chose to live with either of those names. I might actually been watching something dealing with that.

Most were sad: on 08/11/2011 21:58:11 "With 13 years of school behind me, I can confirm it broke me. It unscrewed my screws and forgot to rebuild me in their image." School Shockley was not great time for a Younger carer that had Dyslexia, Autism and chronic pain issues.

I've only read 2011 tweets, maybe there's something horrifying lucking in later years. 

My YouTube also just comes up when you google my name. I share opinions there on films, not so much TV, I never got around to criticising Autistic TV shows that was my plan. I just feel weird that they so open about online Stalking you for something that's meant to be on screen thing. They have an info day that I'm going to go to.

Maybe I should just privatised everything and leave the internet to be hermit. There's a lot of these posts that end with my wish to disappear and only read books. Though, I no longer feel like doing it on a permanent basis. Maybe a week away.

On 2011-11-13 22:42:15 "I'm beautiful because I'm not perfect. Note to self: the same should apply to my art work/writing."
On 2011-11-27 14:44:02 "I don't want to fit your mode, if I have to break mine."

No comments:

Post a Comment