Saturday 2 March 2019

Solving Mysteries with Online Dating.

Back again, back again with nothing but nonsense. I haven't done anything this week. I'm meant to be running a readathon but I keep falling asleep. 

All my creative thoughts are about some fanfict nonsense that no one would be interested in even if I did take the time to write it out. I just have to do stuff. I did go to IKEA and built a wardrobe. That's something. It's also right now sitting empty. I'm been in my house for over year now and It's still a mess with boxes, my bookshelves ain't even properly organised but that is me. Family stuff, things are somewhat peaceful, but my internet still somehow doesn't work. It must be the router somehow.

I want to get back to excersing and the editing, the writing, the reviewing, the reading of books I want to read. I could lie and say I'm going to do all that stuff but the truth is I'm going to solve the StrangerVille mystery and my sims is going to join the army and hack into everything. What I am going to with my life? Who knows?

The online dating thing has became quite disillusion, so my profile currently includes this as what I'm looking for:


A very specific DisneyWorld park joke, but I do wonder when Buzzy will reveal himself. Maybe I go back to it and take this weird joke or maybe I'll find my soulmate with it. I was tempted to just message everyone if they knew where Buzzy was to see if anyone would understand, then maybe they would understand me.

No comments:

Post a Comment