Saturday 16 March 2019

It Blows here.

The wind has knocked out the power five times and caused the lamp in the living room to blink on and off without knocking out anything else using a socket. It never completely went at night, was probably likely repairs for others. This was annoying as I had been going to make food the first time and the second time I had already turned the kettle on for the healthy feast of a podnoodle.

The wind also rearranges the garden. It felt that the wheelie bin should be next to the shed at the bottom. The garden keeps patches of grass and is slowly turning into a mudpit from the wind taking chucks out of it and the path Leia takes around it so often that she craved herself into the soil. Another creature likes to dig in the centre of the garden.

Pixie is an odd, half-feral thing that has decided to leave the kitchen and come back in the house, so now when I stay at my parents, I wake to her staring me now. Or sitting next to me. So now the bedroom cat also comes into the living room and sits in the window and they all growl at the kitten and Leia. Pixie is also roughly a ten year old cat.

I had already decided that the news gives me more amounts of frustration and annoyance, also anxiety attacks so I have stopped watching it activity but I can still hear it from the other room. Also twitter keeps me informed. They not much I can say, other than the world is horrible place, newspapers are truly sickeningly, company choose views over morals and advertisers should be more concerned over that. It would be nice to live in a world where Nazi were joke and not something that maybe Superman should go back to actively punching.

There's not much more I can say that other people haven't already said, other than I love you, with our differences and I want you to be safe. That someday we're go forward together.

No comments:

Post a Comment