Saturday 14 September 2019

Motaway Veteran

Days Disappear from me all the time. It only yesterday where I was thinking of writing last Saturday's post. But it obviously wasn't as.

I went to New Castle for no reasons outside my control, so I made the adventure of going to Taco Bell. It was not advisable to experience. I had to get to the town centre by going on the motorway. Maybe there was another way, but I obviously don't know New Castle enough to fight about google about. Sure, Google has taken me some asinine routes.

I found a Waterstones so it wasn't all bad. I brought a book which I should not have done as I really need to pay for Parking is, of course, a nightmare unless willing to pay in a multistory. I wanted to go to the cinema but not sure of the parking to actually do it. Yes, driving over 6 hours in total in one day is a lot but my parents act like I had never been to a city before. I've drove to the capital by myself during my first year of driving.

I was actually disappointed by its lack of motorway as a whole to get there. My parents made out it was all motorway, when it was just motorway to get out and partly on the way back. I also went through Carlise on the way back. I even went into a McDonalds, where I live everyone raves about Carlise. No idea why, when you could go to Glasgow at the same time. Especially on this side. I know people who rave Carlise but Ayr is right there people. This is very specific nonsense. Anyway, why?

I'm gonna go to bed. I have to go back one last time for reasons. Not my reasons but reasons. The opposite of why I went there in the first place. The Taco Bell was fine but I will not be back, because I cannot be bothered to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment