Sunday 19 April 2015

Hiding in the Camp Woods

I am a failure as a writer and I have fallen behind in Camp NaNoWriMo. I am so much a failure that I almost completely forgot about this post and this will probably the most I write today. I'm in behind in my book commits to myself. My reading has fallen behind and I actually forgot about Wednesday till it was 2pm and I was in a public garden. I only have one written waiting in the wings incase I degert to read review book that week. I have three other Netgalley books that I read and for some reason never got around to reviewing that I could write a small review about. However, the pass three weeks have had pre-written reviews go up and I don't like that, even if one of those was from forgetting to change the scheduled date.

I was planning to finish one of the two short stories I started but that was totally not happening. The latest one is turning into a novelle and a series. The first one has lost it spark but I'm determine to finish a least one thing in this month and I will share it with you or maybe I'll just give you chapter two to Video store or chapter six for some reason. I have apparently wrote nothing today which just great.

I have finished reading "A Court of Thorns and Roses" by Sarah J. Maas, that's going to get a review but not sure I can put that up next week or not as some people like two weeks and others three before a review goes up but then again I also now have the physical copy of it that I brought from Waterstones so it's probably going up next week. I spent way too much time this morning trying to take a good selfie with it.

 I have nothing else to say so I'm off to waste time staring at random things on the internet instead of doing anything even close to productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment