Saturday 3 February 2018

The Awkward Stage of Me.

Yeah, I wrote this month. Week. I can't believe its already February. I only read 13 books. What am I?
 I keep writing a teenage walking straight out of school, it not a good start of anything. It going nowhere. My life is going nowhere.

I continue to not know what I'm doing. But even when I was doing stuff I don't know what I'm doing. I never know what the hell I'm doing.

Still editing and still filming. Still trying to be. My hair has a knot in it.

Went up the RTS awards, we weren't even actually nominated (they didn't tell us who was) so that was a waste of money and time. It was in such an awkward place, no parking lot was near it. It was meant to be in a theatre but it didn't have an actual stage so it was just a haul. Well, ex-church. They show the worst part of our film too. If we weren't going to be nominated, then just spoil the plot, no one gonna go out and watch it anyway. Actually, not out on public platform because it would take out the running for some festivals if it was.

I like films so I should be pursing that, but I'm in such an awkward stage of me. Science? STEM is fun kids. I want to study dead bodies.

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment