Saturday 11 January 2020

2020 Goals: The year, not that many goals.

Hello Strangeos, I have returned this week to tell about goals for 2020 and the things I hope to do with my life this year. A lot of these are carryovers.
  1. Read a book a week: This one is an obviously one, but I am current danger of not doing at the time of writing this.
  2. Finish 10 series: So 12 series a year has never happened so far. Maybe if I lower that number I'll finally do it. I have a very unchanging list for the list. 
  3. Read More of My Own Books: I own a lot of books, and the majority of my reading is never the ones I actually own. It's often
  4. Get the TBR Down:  Every year I end up with way more books on To Be Read list. 
  5. Write a Review a Week: I have finished this year with books unreviewed for the second time. I did not do this. I think I did do more reviews this year. 
  6. Write a Post a Week: This is blog is meant to keep me writing all the time, and it's not working out that way. I would feel better about letting this blog go if I was writing outside of it but I am not. 
  7. Finish a Novel: This is a goal back for this year. I have ideas that I know the endings but never wrote them down. I want to finally change. I want a completed draft. 
  8. Published a Video a Week: I would like to edit in advance including CC, but CC has killed videos for me. I don't know if that's a self-hate thing or just dyslexic brains don't like writing transcripts. I know Dyslexia does make copying things from Audio hard. I think I can do it. 
  9. Do More Complicated Videos: I want to do video essays basically. I have ideas so I want them to exist outside my head.
  10. Continue Bullet Journaling: I have brought of tons of stuff lately for it, so I better keep up with it. Also, records are nice. 
  11. Exercise most days: Obvious one. To clarify I don't mean doing an extreme work out every day; more I have Border Collies so they have to exercise in some way every day. There are Lazy ways of doing this e.g. putting them in the garden to chase each other and the best way of taking them for a long walk. I want to be able to do this most days for them, which will also befit me, in raising my fitness. I do have chronic pain and low energy levels so I don't think I can do this every day of the week without giving myself burnout and killing the project immediately. 
  12. Apply for things: I know I'm not going to a foreign country in September so I need to go to uni or something. I just in this chronic illness limbo and I hate it.
  13. Read 104 Books: Yeah, that's my Goodreads goal. 

So those are my goals for this year. Yay. 


No comments:

Post a Comment