Saturday 27 October 2012

Two Empty Weeks (At least I read)

Well, I've college on Monday. Were the hell did those two weeks go? Time sure does flies when you doing nothing, while avoiding productivity. Does that mean doing nothing is fun? Probably a bit, well more than doing work.

However, I did do something slightly productive by finally finish reading the Complete Stories of Sherlock Holmes.  I won't say more than that, because frankly I've went on about a lot these past months and made a video (down below) that probably says too much on the matter.

 
I've read other books and in act of childish I've been reading children books, A series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket. But then again when I was a child I could not read, so then why shouldn't read them now....Yeah, I have nothing to say this week. 
Just doing nothing all week, I sort everything out tomorrow. Still need a proper Halloween costume, any last minute suggestions are welcome. Everything is done tomorrow.
I'm truly off to annoy my black and white cat and dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment