Saturday 13 July 2013

DeathWishes by Car.

Okay, I've been thinking about death lately. Or more my near death or server injury experience since I was hit by a car on Wednesday. Okay, that sounds so dramatic. It was more a slight bump.
 I lost a tiny bit of skin off left knuckle, the one under finger next to the thumb. It just put slight panic in me about my stupidity.

I have almost been ran over by a car three times. Detain is probably not really needed. It more about what was going on in my head. I have these moment where I'm not really in the world. I make a plan of action and carry through and almost get killed in the process sometimes.

Also I've never been near suicide, though that probably more my stubbornness to never quiet anything, however I have been in moods where I don't care. I don't wear my seatbelt and I don't leave my bed without force. Just generally walking around with a deathwish.

What I'm trying to say is that going to the Job Centre made me (briefly) suicidal and I'm thankfully that I have post my thing instead of going there every two weeks.

I also attempted to give blood this week, but my iron wasn't high enough. I got the cool image of seeing my blood dripped down a needle and a large bruise on my arm from that needle.

No comments:

Post a Comment