Saturday 26 September 2015

Free Pass

Hello, another week has passed and I have not even written anything for you. I've wrote stuff, however, that for uni and won't be shared unless it's useless for use. I'm terrible person who feels like she has done nothing or experience anything. I need to update my CV. Have I? No. Have I did anything, but uni stuff? No.

The first week of my higher education, has gone and went. It's weird and not have much thoughts to share about it. I feel bad that I have nothing creative to give, but no guilt. However, my free for all on this blog ends with September so back to actually trying or something.

Not much to say, except that this was wrote in my usual location of bed at home. I'm going to do something that's almost productive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment