Saturday 9 March 2013

A Weekend at the Threatre

I went to the theater today to see Wreck it Ralph and yes I do mean Theatre. The local Theatre show films, to be honest it probably, maybe even better than the local ODEON which is 15 minutes far away than the Theatre. I'm also going to see Les Misérables there tomorrow. So excited to finally see it. I've been listening to the soundtrack for years and it kinda amazing there wasn't a film of the musical sooner. I'm sure the film is as good as everyone been saying. And I'll be able to say that I performed on the same stage that sort of had Hugh Jackman and Anne Hathaway on it.

I need have about a month to finish my novel for that contest. Not been doing much writing. Or anything. Just been rather lackluster this past while. My blog post have been especially bad of late. Also terribly behind in college and somehow I'm decided I'm staying to do next year. Also I've not been reading as much still. Still basically a lack of motivation of doing anything.

So lets just sleep in bed until the sun blows up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment