Saturday 20 June 2015

BATMAN MONEY (Why ain't I as rich as Bruce Wayne?)

Haló peeps, today we are talking about how am dumb with money, how there is a weird console war going on in my house (Sony is currently winning and Xbox is about to tie with Nintendo). I brought a Arkham Knight Playstation 4 as well as other Batman merch and other things I could live without.

Funfact: I have currently not completed any of the Arkham games despite owning all of them.

I'm hoping to at least finish the first before the newest one comes out which is two days and a bit. I guess also depends when it actually arrives. I'm at 54% completed. I liked it and it's generally fun to kid on to be Batman running around Arkham. Though, not loving my latest missions mainly because I can't hang henchman from gargoyles (they're actually grotesques) and if I can't do that then what's the point of being Batman.

Sidenote: I have a Batman mask that went moldy due energy drink bursting over it so it was downstairs and my little brother put it on and claimed to be Batman. I said he was more like Batgirl. I'm not sure which one I meant because some Batgirls have been terrible (or terribly written);. Or did I mean he in a wheelchair and helping me when I feel like it. I let him fight Bane and he keeps bringing it up.

I have taken to accusing Bruce Wayne when I play badly because it's obviously his fault that I'm not using the controls right or I have no idea what I'm meant to do or go. The internet is great for those times when a game stop beings fun. I also figured out that I could save the game every time I killed, sorry knocked out a henchman by pulling off a walkway by his neck or blowing him up, by exiting the room.

Anyway, I have no money so I'm probably not going to the Edinburgh Book Festival and won't have any money saved for uni. But I own PS4 with one game and PS3 with some games. My sister is in a bad mood with me because I won't sell it to her.

I'm now off to sleep for almost 24-hours because going off my eyes I can't handle doing 24-hour-gaming session anymore. I shall see you all next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment