Saturday 20 January 2018

The Snow stopped me writing.

There is too much snow. It has interrupted my plans and I have barely left the house. Though, I never leave the house. Leia likes the snow and old now so it just a inconvenient as I try to read books.  Here's the the creative writing I managed based on the snow.
 


Big white lumps filter down, in a wavy motion. The snow had been falling constantly for a hour and I was starting to get worried. They had gone out for logs an hour ago. The log shed being twenty minute walk had always seem stupid. 


 That stops me there. I wasn't going anyway with it. I want to write more and I'm just going to keep trying. I'll finish something, some time. There's also that novel I started on here as well. Maybe I have a look at that last chapter I was working on.

For now, I'm taking part in a readathon, the Winter Biannual Bibliothon. A name of a readathon I can't say and there are video challenges so I fail to say it a lot. I'm vlogging it, while super aware of that Bout of Books vlog sitting in a editing project without a end and sitting at 1 hour and 30 mintues. Yeah, I need to fix that. I don't care if anyone watches it, I'm still uploading it.

In a exactly a month, I won't be a YouTube Partner anyway. It pretty clear that our ten years together mean nothing to YouTube, how shocking to learn that a company doesn't care about one consist user. Though, YouTube is going to demonistised most of the YouTubers I actually watch so won't be making any money off of me.

It was never about the money, but YouTube are always such dicks about introducing new polices and the hours watched thing is such a dick move. I wish someone had the smarts to start another YouTube and succeed. That's the thing, YouTube can do whatever it wants because everyone whose challenge d them failed. If enough big YouTubers walked then maybe something could be started but also probably not.

It does make me wonder what YouTube would have to do. The subscriptions boxes have been fucked for years and still here we all are.

I'm just gonna make videos and we see if I can somehow hit a thousand subscribers before then. Remember to subscribe, like and maybe I should stop using google products.

No comments:

Post a Comment