Saturday 28 January 2012

Applied to College (so what?)

As of last Monday, I have applied for two course at college (its the same college, though). Both are art/design based. However, I don't think I want to do anything with art any more, I think I just don't have the nack for it. Though, as my local colleges don't have any thing to do with English, Psychology or properly with Biology; its the best options as I can't go to Uni this year and I don't want to sit around doing nothing all year. I don't really need to go to college for Uni (if I pass all my Highers which I plan to do), it probably looked better that I did something. If I don't get in, I'll just work for the year and write that damn novel thats been in the back of my head for years.

It does bug me that I'm not going to uni (due to illness,family issues and my own idioticalness), but least hopeful I start Uni next year and 13 is my lucky number.

Wish me luck (if you want).

No comments:

Post a Comment