Saturday 9 June 2012

Writing is hard! (Camp NaNoWriMo Week 1)

I was aware of this before, obviously otherwise I would have written that damn novel by now. Even when I'm on a roll, I'm still uncertain about where I'm actually heading with my writing. At this point, the idea of just writing plotless nonsense is becoming very appealing. However, I realise that be rather against my intentions/reasons of doing NaNoWriMo.

Maybe I do better once I've actually got my antagonist introduce to the novel, with the current plan he should be reveal middle way threw the novel, so around the 25,000 words point (well, If I stop at 50,000 words). 

I've also noticed that during my writing, that on the days I actually do something I write more, where as on days I lay about with no other purpose than to write I struggle to reach my goals. I suppose it proves that you should be doing other things besides just sitting about your room typing. If that what I actually need to do write, I could always tidy my room, organise my draws or draw petty ponies.


Also keep reading, so far I've been good and kept my New year resolutions (except for chocolate, its remains very much beside me). I think I'm going to try and read two books a week. We're just see.

No comments:

Post a Comment