Wednesday 11 December 2013

Book Review: Anatomy of a Boyfriend by Daria Snadowsky

Nothing sexier than a naked Ken doll.
Before this all happened, the closest I'd ever come to getting physical with a guy was playing the board game Operation. Okay, so maybe that sounds pathetic, but it's not like there were any guys at my high school who I cared to share more than three words with, let alone my body.

Then I met Wes, a track star senior from across town. Maybe it was his soulful blue eyes, or maybe my hormones just started raging. Either way, I was hooked. And after a while, he was too. I couldn't believe how intense my feelings became, or the fact that I was seeing—and touching—parts of the body I'd only read about in my Gray's Anatomy textbook. You could say Wes and I experienced a lot of firsts together that spring. It was scary. It was fun. It was love.

And then came the fall.


 I generally like this book, though they were few issues with it though that bugged me.

Domuqiue is a virgin with access to the internet yet she never looks up Sex tips or whatever. She relays on her Best Friend for her sex info mostly. I actually cringe at certain parts because even in my inexperince I know they're doing it wrong. Remember kids, if someone bleeding you're doing it wrong (even if it your first time). Dom is all about the safe sex, it just seems a bit weird that knowledge about that but not actual sex.

I don't percudilair like Dom, I don't perduliar like Wes. Maybe that makes them a perfect couple then. Probably not. Though, I do think they are very realistic teenagers, just the sort of teens I would roll my eyes at whist I passed them the hall at school. This book deals with Teenage sexuality realistic. They certain thing in here I could critised for being stupid but sadly certain things Dom does are what actual real woman do.

Overall, I give this book 3 out of 5 stars for buckets of fiction tears. I recommended it for anyone who likes Romance and wants a YA book that actually deals with sex. 

 Joins us next ( month probably, certainly not next) week where I shall be reviewing the sequel 'Anatomy of a Single Girl'.

Disclaimer: I was sent this book for Review by the Author, but you know me I'm highly critical of everything, even things I love, so I won't be swayed by free books. I just felt I should tell you that.

No comments:

Post a Comment