Saturday 5 September 2020

I am tired. Always.

 I just want a break. I haven't slept right for a few days. Maybe weeks. I just want to sleep and reading.

I have missed all my September arcs. I don't know because I've been reading them since mid-August so I had plenty of time to read them so I don't what happened.

I have finally finished painting my walls, having issues with the fireplace. I have wood paint and the last person has painted it with wall paint, so its not drying right. It'll need a few coats. I probably should have sanded it before.

I should have painted all the walls, but I think one wall and a half is for the best. If I ever move, it will be revealed that there's no paint behind the bookcase but that's future Rachel's problem when I move or decided to move it for some reason. It probably would have been quicker if I knew I was going to paint all the walls I did. I needed to paint part of the wall due to an incident with a candle.

I don't have much to say. Lots of reviews that I'm late with and should write. Also BuJo properly again so that's another thing I need to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment