Saturday 22 June 2013

Random Things that happen this week (Apparently this blog is just me talking about college now)

I'm tired girl who has to write a blog post of some sort, but I'm too tired to actually think of a good topic for this blog post since I'm so occupied by the notion of finishing college since College is technically over and I've still got a lot to do and only a week to do it. HA HA HA

My sanity is still the same as it was a month ago, but lets not discuss my sanity, that's a conversation for Tumblr at two am. Oh, yeah, my mum joined Tumblr but frankly I think she'll get too intimidated by the setting up of a theme and wander away. Because that what I did when I first joined Tumblr.

Honesty, I really can't think much to say. I guess I should say how the Doctors went. Basically, she said she had contract different people who told her she had should contract such and such, and it was just a big circle of that since because I'm 20 and therefore not a child, it hard to find the right place to refer me to. She thinks she found the right person to refer me to now and that what she going to do. So hopefully, I'm on painfully slow path for being recognised for my Autistic ways. Well, really Asperger Syndrome. Obviously, not full brown version but on the spectrum of that.

Book Depository had one there 24 hour sale things on Thursday/Friday and I actually only brought one book for £1.99 and it was a book that I had heard about though I was bit annoyed to missed out on the Penguin English Library books they sold early on. Oh, well its not like I don't have enough books to read for now. I don't think you can ever have too many books but can probably buy too many at the same time. I think I might now have closer to 200 unread books in my possession now which is the main reason I plan to read a lot this summer.

And writer a lot too.
And reorganised my room, starting with my clothes and then my books. Because frankly both are everywhere right now in my room. Also probably getting new bed. Well, my mother the one who really thinks that needs to happen but I want metal one because I break thing so easily. For example, I did probably break my bed by throwing myself on it. However, wants the point of a bed if you can't just trip yourself on to it now and then.

I have no idea what I'm talking about now. Oh, yeah, I've got my trampoline fixed, it cost a fiver which is a tad annoying considering how long it stood broken and all it needed was a quick fix.

I mysteriously hurt my right knee yesterday. I bent down in M&S to pick up the cabbage I had dropped and when I stood up my knee was suddenly in agony. I don't think I had hit it but pain. It made me realise how stupidly energetic I am with some of my movements. It feels better today, still a bit sore. I also bent back the nail on my right pinkie finger and cut the skin underneath it. The danger of having long nails.

Did I mention that I'm really tired?

Okay, that's enough random things that happened this week. I also bought a A2 sketch book yesterday and two sketch journals which are A4 & A5. I brought two because I couldn't decide on what size I wanted. See you next week where I'll probably be crying for numerous person reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment