Wednesday 29 July 2015

Book Review: The Girl Who Wouldn't Die by Marnie Riches

The author asked me to do a Amazon review. She didn't know I read a review copy and that was weird.


HE’S WATCHING HER. SHE DOESN’T KNOW IT…YET

When a bomb explodes at the University of Amsterdam, aspiring criminologist Georgina McKenzie is asked by the police to help flush out the killer.

But the bomb is part of a much bigger, more sinister plot that will have the entire city quaking in fear.

And the killer has a very special part for George to play…


This is your basic Thriller, Crime book with some fun things thrown in such as being set in Amsterdam.

The title of this book is terrible and I'm not sure what it has to do with the book. The book it's self is much better.

The mystery side of this book was pretty basic. As soon as the character was introduced who was behind it, I knew it was him.

The romance in this book is just there and doesn't add anything to the story. I did root for it, but that might have been because the alternative option was far worse. It got a tad bit annoying.

Overall, I gave this book 4 out of 5 stars for cardboard. Most of these stars came from enjoyment.

I got this book for review off Netgalley and from Maze.

No comments:

Post a Comment