Saturday 18 July 2015

Make-up headache.

I am meant to be alone this weekend. I am not. My sister is still luckering. I have been filming today and did a live steam where I just sat and read Go Set A Watchman by Harper Lee (Short Review: more religion and more depressing).

I have a headache and slightly nausea so I just want to go to bed, but I've got make-up on and I've lost my make-up wipes and don't want to get make-up on my bed...again.

I'm going to Edinburgh on Wednesday which is fun, but it's not the town centre this time. Also might be going up on the start of Edinburgh Festival but not to it. David Leviathan is going to be here.

I cannot pretrend to be creative when I have no job or family money. I want a job. Or published novel.

I have another appointment with Austistic people but conflicts so I might change it especially since SAAS are giving me DSA so I don't need it so immediately but obviously still want it.

Maybe I'm allergic to my camera. The horror. I'm going to be bed. You're get creativity when I feel like it or you can pay me to be it.You find the link. This is what I get for being Maniac last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment