Saturday 9 June 2018

Moving Stuff About

So despite having been moved out since October, a lot of my junk is in my parent's house. Like majority of it. My parents live an five minute walk from me so there's nothing to motivate me to do it. But kidney transplanting looks like it might happen soon. Rooms need moved about.

Futuaire needs move to my house. Though, my living room is still filled with stuff that should be upstairs. I don't think I mentioned that people plastering the upstairs took most futcture down the stairs. How I am going to get back up there? Who knows. Probably take a object up once a week.

They also completely mess up my books and put my bookcase in a stupid place. My bed too. How I am going to move my bed back to where it was considering they turn in a very stupid circle. Well, I might be able to get help with that. But they're still dicks. There is literally plaster everyway. Including downstairs.

I wasn't there because I am ill and my brain does not like to sleep at night. But during odd times during the day. It meant to be getting painted. I'm not actually that bother. I just want to know when so if I know if it worth it to take object upstairs.

I need to sort books and things. My mother thinks my books are tidy. There are not. If I move the the bookcase then I can move the clothes, that have no where to currently to go. Because my clothing pool is current downstairs. So are my drawers. What I am meant to do?

Terrible timing is family trait. We're see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment