Sunday 2 January 2022

2021 Goals Missed

 I guess this might end up being my only posts now since I've given up on writing apparently. My soul is broken. 

  1. Read a Book a Week: I literally failed in the first week of the year. Not even in sprilt of the challenge. 
  2. Read 122 Books: I read 68 books. I stopped reading for a while. 
  3. Read All the Graphic Novels I own: No I didn't do this. Not even one of the books I owned before 2021.
  4. Finish 5 Series: I only finished two and I also started those series in the same year. I did read five books by the same author for some reason. I could argue I finished 4 but that's still not five so why lie to myself.
  5. Get my TBR Down: I stopped physically reading books. I didn't stop buying them physically. 
  6. Write a Review a Week: Didn't do this one, started well but then I stopped reading.
  7. Write a Post a Week: Ha Ha Ha no. 
  8. Finish a Novel Draft: I've been writing stuff but it's all garable and I still can't finish a god damn thing. So fucking no. Not even close. 
  9. Do More Complicated Videos: I gave up on filming. I took out of my habit tracker. Maybe I'll be come a steamer. 
  10. Continue Bullet Journaling: I did but I also missed months and have to backtrack to actually finish the journal.
  11. Exercise most days: The new trampoline broke, the exercise bike broke. I'm gonna fix the new trampoline and I'm not putting a new net on it. 
  12. Applying for Things: I did but also didn't. Constant failure anyway. Major fuck ups and I think I have extreme anxiety or ADHD. Maybe both. It's some shit. 
I'll be back with my goals but I've been having minor anxiety attacks lately. Not a great year but at least no one died. Only kittens were gained. 

No comments:

Post a Comment