Saturday 23 May 2020

Murder I Knitted

I am still in the process of re-watching Murder, She Wrote. I am now on to season 3 and I'm almost finished watched Lilo and Stitch Series. I only have 13 episodes which include the Crossover eps. Not sure if they Lilo and Stitch had crossed back over to other shows. From memory, think it was just Disney shows visiting them. Apparently the last time the Recess characters appear in anything.

My sister's baby is due any day now, she technically late and I'm trying to finish this knitting process but I keep dropping stitches and having to go back. It's taking longer than it should.- Also I might run out of wool for the hood.

I've been reading, not editing or really writing. Writing is such slow process that I've only toy about it. I've been Bullet Journalling again. I just want to do so much.

My sleeping pattern is going to hell. A lot of staying up, not being able to sleep because my brain doesn't have structure. I don't really have much to say anymore. Except staring at sleeping Border Collies make me feel bitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment