Saturday 16 May 2020

Postponed Murder

Going through the process of re-watching childhood nostalgia. 'Murder, She Wrote' and 'Lilo and Stich' the TV series. One is definitely more entertaining than the other to re-watch as an adult. I've been watching 'Lilo and Stitch' as background noise while I'm trying to go to sleep or play a game. Definitely, not something that can hold my full attention again. I don't think I had ever watched the full series, definitely all the films at one point.

Murder, She Wrote is nostalgic because it was always on before or after CBBC section was on. With Diagnose Murder as well. I think Murder she wrote was on before and then Diagnosed Murder and maybe it was on BBC Two and would switch between them during the bad kid shows.

Got more into Bullet Journalling, started a TV/Film one to document my splints and my Film watching project. So far it's just TV ones but I plan to add my Film watching project. Not going that great because a lot of them are impossible to find. I have started a LetterBoxd account. I still keep a Bujo note of the films I watch but it might be good as a digital one when I don't the immediate time to document in my Bullet Journal.

Eurovision should have been tonight. I missed the start (17 minutes) of Eurovision: Europe Shine a Light On, I was too caught up on murder. I'll probably download and watch incase it was something decent I missed. Probably not much if it's pasted winners singing in their gardens.  I wonder if Junior Eurovision will happen in November.

I never go why people complained about Australia being in Eurovision when Israel has been in and clearly not being in Europe for years and being an awkward sticking point.

This is depressing. I wish they had shown the songs on the TV instead of doing a Livestream on YouTube. Our song was called 'My Last Breath'. That's depressingly fitting.

I'm now doing six things at once. Watching TV, Knitting, reading and Writing. Successfully, not really. I have too many things to do at once all the time. So I'm off to find another project somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment