Saturday 9 May 2020

27 and Still Bored.

Hi, I'm 27th and still depressed about a life situation. Still not writing but I've dyed my hair pink which a tiny bit of a fail.

My mum helped with the back and missed a big chunk, but no one will see it so I'll fix it when I redo my roots. I used two bottles of Manic Panic Cotten candy which were just a waste of money because it would not take to parts of my hair. So the hot pink went on and the bottle of my hair is not fully done. Looks kinda cool.

My birthday was fine, got a raspberry jam cake in the end so the day was saved. But the "My Birthday in Lockdown" t-shirt has still not come. Well, I actually got two. But one came on my birthday and the other on Thursday and goes out of date in June. I have flour so I want to do more baking but probably should finish eating at least one of those cakes.

My dad cut the mistake cake while they were still some of my birthday cake. So stale town for both.

They are so many goals I want to achieve with my life but now I'm even more in a state of limbo. I am getting older and I'm not processing. I know its fine for things to take a while but maybe not this long. The big thing is I'm not happy with where my life is and it's ultimately my fault, no matter the outside factors, I played a part in my failing.

If you do nothing, you get nothing.

This just a giant ramble going over the same thing. I miss writing, but nothing is stopping me. I need to get over this perfection idea when I know they are skills that you need to work at to be at a good level.  I also haven't read anything though this whole readathon so that's something.

Anyway,  maybe I finished that novel or I'll just start writing fanfiction instead of the original work I've been writing most of my teens.

No comments:

Post a Comment