Saturday 4 January 2020

2019 Goals in Reflection


It's now 2020, but we still have to wrap up 2019. One hell of a year. Literally, hell is a good word for that went down and sadly the new decade doesn't look it will change much.
  1. Read a book a week: Technically no, but in the sprint, I did this. I finish a book for 48 weeks out of the 53 we covered this year. 
  2. Finish 12 series: "Okay, I would be happy with five because that's more than last year." I did not manage this. I finished three. There was another one I caught up, that might never be a finished series. So another goal I'll carry. 
  3. Read More of My Own Books: I read 37 books of my own books, but I only read 13 books that I brought this year. Though, percentage-wise that is better than last year. This is a win on technicality basically.
  4. Stop with the Insane Book Buying:  I have brought 133 books this year. Though it has been 52 days since I brought any books and I brought 255 books last year. I could do better as I was hoping to get that number back under the hundreds. 
  5. Write a Review a Week: I have finished this year with books unreviewed for the second time. I did not do this. I think I did do more reviews this year. 
  6. Write a Post a Week: No.....
  7. Write More in General: Noooooooooooo... Did almost managed to do NaNoWriMo. Okay, Maybe I kinda did this one. 
  8. Published a Video a Week: No. 
  9. Do More Complicated Videos: Nope.
  10. Continue Bullet Journaling: I did this. Not to the most specific details, some months but all months were covered. 
  11. Exercise Most Days: No. This started strong but went out of the window with Kidney swapping that happened in January. I stopped doing a lot of things after. Strong starts to nothing happened a lot last year. I did do some walking, but not a lot of cardio. 
  12. Apply for things: I applied to one thing, did not get it. This is better in that I finally did make myself apply. But I still procrastination the application meaning it could have been better when I submitted it. There were other things I could have applied for as well. 
I read a lot this year I guess. Moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment