Saturday 21 March 2020

Animal Crossing Pandemic

Well, things are not going well as you can tell. Even in a pandemic bois and trump are once again in competition to see who can go down in history as the worst leader in the 21st century.

Also, my autoimmune depressed sibling is in hospital. She is being tested for Covid-19 just in case. She was sick three times in 24 hours and they can't risk so now she being given fluids and is staying overnight. Obviously, not great. Hopefully, she is out tomorrow. She was just going in to get her blood tested for other reasons than the virus of the hour.

I am tired and in pain, so normal. I woke up at 8.30 because I forgot to turn off my alarm that I set to make sure that I didn't miss the postman. I didn't. Anyway, I have a switch now and I played Animal Crossing as soon as I woke, till noon.  I have got a house and updated it. The museum and the store is being made tomorrow, without any time travelling.

I knew my audiobook listening would go up and I have finished two audiobooks so far lol. I had been listening to one of them before had but Animal Crossing pushed over that boring line. The other one was better.

Everything is up in the air and who knows what is gonna happen. Everyone has justified anxiety except the arseholes hoarding food and not isolating. This is definitely going to be something to look back on. I will have spent a majority of it obsessing over Animal Crossing and that is how all our mental health will survive. Seriously, what else I am meant to do when my mobile network goes done, meaning I have no means of contact to the outside window. My sibling said she got a warning about it, but I didn't. It was only half an hour but still not great when they don't tell you about it.

Hope for the best and what else can I personally do.

No comments:

Post a Comment