Saturday 28 March 2020

Life is Static

You're be shocked to know that much has not happened this week, including productive things.
No editing or creative writing. No filming.

My sibling got out of the hospital and is fine. She didn't have Covid-19. They were worried about her fast heartbeat but she not been sick again.

I'm been playing Animal Crossing, watching random things on Disney Plus. Watched Tiger King which is something and I can't believe no one brought that TV show. It would have made a great reality TV show. Probably because of the breeding tiger just have them be tourist trap for 12 weeks while they're cute and sort of harmless. So many questions are raised, but I don't like any one of the big players.

Animal Crossing does mean I've ended up going to bed at a decent time because it does get boring once you can't sell stuff after 10pm.

I have not heard back from the college and I don't know if I just should just assume that I'm not getting in, or that just everything is on hold till further notice. Getting funded would be difficult. Its gonna be stressful even if I do get it in now.

I was gonna buy bleach but my card for declined, due to fraud. HSBC doesn't have UK call centres during the best of times which means I can't their call centre employees and they can't understand me, which is why its a bad system.

So I said a payment was not me, but it was. I just didn't understand what the hell Kika was, but they were saying Sticki Club. The fauld was just ASDA rejecting me 60 times when I was trying to abendments through to my account before the ice cream sold out because I had already lost the puppy food.

I am worried. I am always worried. But hey at least I have a referal to a wait list now.

No comments:

Post a Comment