Saturday 7 March 2020

My Favourite Reviewer

You all be delighted to know that have been given an interview date. Next week so that's that post sorted. I have had clarification on something that makes it so much harder. Online it says to write a review on a film, so I have been thinking about it in the back of mind. However, on the letter that I got the mail, it says to analysis my favourite film or TV Programme, so obviously, now I have no favourite films or TV shows.

Seriously, all I can think of is Beauty and the Beast (1991) and wrote half analysis. I can talk about the mise-en-scene and the Hero's journey. A bit of Femaleist film theories.

Disney has actually gotten worst about female agency/ just having femme characters. Beauty and the Beast has four named female characters. The Little Mermaid technically wins with nine, but only has two that have anything to do with the plot, surrounded by the six toxic masculine characters that have major scenes in the film. Comedy relief is always male.

I generally suck sometimes at talking about why I like something, I can tell you when something is bad and why. When something works it works,

I have a million things to do and feel like crap because I finally washed my carpets over the last two days. The Carpet cleaner is really good, but it's heavy. It needed to be done because a certain puppy went through a phase of doing the toilet on the carpet rather than the mat for some reason in my house. Still not fully house trained, but he strictly does by the back door now. He did pee outside today which is something. Once summer full comes then its outside or nothing. He's already too old to be using mats.

I also tried the carpet cleaner on my mattress, because a certain other dog pees herself when she asleep. I don't why she does it. I thought it was linked to her being in heat but she dressed now so I don't know It seemed to work. It can be used on furniture but it said nothing about mattresses. Though, it does make me want to start a bit about how you should wash your mattress every month or something. My life hack is always have two mattress protectors if have one for a likely repeatable event.

I need to finished review thing for the Thursday, I need to edit a video for tomorrow and do captions for that. I want to write and get better planning with videos. My house is a state and I need to walk the Chaos Goblins more. I'm just really tried, also I like to read, have I been doing that.

I have decided to Self-published a project which I tweet about specifically say I could make own cover but would need an editor and got several desperate tweets offering cover making services. Desperate and illiterate, which is surprising as twitter is fully about reading and writing words.

No comments:

Post a Comment