Saturday 9 January 2021

Goal 2021

 I have no belief in these goals are happening. I just don't. I'm tempted just put vague things like reading as goals. I mean these have never been things I expect to do all of. It's just things that I would like to work on. 

  1. Read a Book a Week:  Technically I failed this by not reading a book, in the first of the year which was just three days, so I forgot, but I did finish a book in that actual week, so I'm saying its counts. Or we only counting full weeks. Pro
  2. Read 122 Books: I just want to read more books than I've ever had in a year. It's completely possible, I've read 120 books in a year before.
  3. Read All the Graphic Novels I own: It's an easy goal and I own a few I haven't read yet.
  4. Finish 5 Series: Okay, I give on the finished ten series a year. Just finished more than last year or something. I finished 4, that's why the goal is 5. I have finished 10 series before in a year
  5. Get my TBR Down: Here's the thing, it's never gonna happen but also with Covid my local library may never open again and I'm gonna stop requesting things off Netgalley unless it's hella Queer. I've not reviewing at a stable rate and I'm never gonna read all the books. I want to read more my physical books but I also 
  6. Write a Review a Week: I was tempted to take this one out, but I do plan to keep reviewing the books I read and if I'm reading a book a week, then I should be reviewing one a week.
  7. Write a Post a Week: Writing is good for the soul. 
  8. Finish a Novel Draft: I've been writing recently again. I don't think it's good, but if I could get it finished that would been something. It could be workable eventually, but I can't fix it until I have a completed work. 
  9. Do More Complicated Videos: I have done the majority of the work for one but does not exist. I give up on consistency and gonna just make things and post it when it's done.
  10. Continue Bullet Journaling: No explanation. I spent enough money on it, it would be arsinine to stop now. 
  11. Exercise most days: I need to go out more. My tampline broke, which raises the question of whether I should get a new one. I have missed it recently. I'm gonna go back to my house and that way I could actually use my exercise bike. 
  12. Applying for Things: I'm currently on two applications for completely different career paths. We see how that goes.
Skye has started catching the ball when it's thrown. He's not very good at it and still likes to run around the room with it in his mind. Leia is not pleased with this development. She wants to be the only one going for the ball. My trampoline is now broken, so she not happy. 

I'm tempted to make a joke about donating to me to buy another one, but it would only be a half joke since I cannot afford to buy a new one. The world is a nightmare. Look after yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment