Saturday 29 February 2020

Another Week, Another Story Unwritten

I'm losing my days, woke on Friday in a panic thinking it was Saturday already.  I still had this to write and a video to edit.

Also so far the StrangeAthon has been a bit of a fail, as I have not read for 3 days which is basically half of my readathon. Though I have discovered a book with a Dyslexic Main character, but it had a disappointing twist at the end. I just want more books about dealing with Dyslexic characters into adulthood, past the point of discovery. I made a Listopia on Goodreads that Dyslexic main characters that are teens and up. It has four books on it so far. It really hard to find.

I have started writing a story using the Sims 4 as a prompt. It involves the Grimm Reaper being a roommate. I don't think you should be able to do that but I hope they don't get rid of it in an Update. They always get rid of the good features in the updates. My sim spends a lot of time playing chest with Grimmy so I guess she immortal now. She did meet the Reaper after almost dying and her boyfriend begging for her life. Well, they're Sims they live or die based on me and whether I willing to cheat them alive again after they've electrified themselves.

I'm going off Tiktok, addictive at first but the discovery page is pretty bad for me still. I still keep getting Pro-forced pregnancy stuff. Not uploaded anything more.

Not heard anything back yet from College. I wish they had actual deadlines, maybe I left it too late. What will be, will be or some other crap.

I'm tired and sad about wasting food from not eating anything proper for a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment