Saturday 8 February 2020

Pending Snow

I have been ill now for a week. It's a pain in the butt. I feel bad basically, and like I can't breathe right.

I never went to the cinema on Friday due to my energy levels being crap and having been behind on things I wanted to do, including writing this post. I regret it now because it's meant to snow until Thursday which the day films re-set. I don't miss out on more films. I was meant to be going somewhere on Monday, nothing fun but still annoying for it to have to be postponed.

Not sure if I go or not, depends on how heavy it is. The roads tend to be impassable when does snow, so unless it's very light then I won't be going.

There's not much going on right now and been too ill to write much. There's some big storm coming, the house is making noises. The wind is that strong, it's doing it to the doors. I want to write and want to design new graphics for a project. But who knows when I'll get around to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment