Saturday 22 February 2020

Writing Ghosts and Statements.

I finished and sent the application. A second later I realised that in the first sentence of the personal statement, I had written "Closing" instead of "Closest". I sent it to two people to proofread it and not only did one of them not tell me, one had noticed and somehow thought it was a film "term".

How in the context of the sentence. I've yet to get a confirmation email, so I've tempted to the delete the application and re-submit but I'm scared if I did that then something would go wrong and I wouldn't be able to actually resubmit it.

I don't if going back to college is a good idea but I'm not sure what else to do. Maybe I should apply for the Access for Science course and go study dead bodies. I want to be able to cope better. I know I'm in a funk and weird state right now. Everything makes me cry for some reason. Really silly things.

Decided to get with the kids and finally joined Tiktok, maybe this is what will get me internet fame lol. I know think its kinda funny that my generation had Vine and I never used it.

I'm writing the necromancer idea and I have thoughts about a story series. It's fun and petty.

My boiler is still turning it's self off, so saving turns on powers but my stair carpets feel wet. It's getting fixed, its needs a park which I guess isn't in.

I'm gonna go because I'm tired and my dog is singing. The StrangeAthon starts on Monday and I have some editing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment