Saturday 25 April 2020

What is this?

This is going to be such a hard time to explain to our kids. Imagine teaching these events, where a world leader tells people to consume cleaning products. Sure, there was already arseholes giving their autistic kids bleach so it's not a search but someone who became president and then people actually doing it.

Youtube keeps trying to show me news report clips. No, that's not what I want from you. I came for production values better than most American live tv shows since LA and New York are hot spots for both entertainment and COVID-19.

My arms have been playing up. My left elbow yesterday, right elbow today. Love that for me. I have remembered that I have a session of my readathon in a weeks time that I have negated to prepare for. Its just the weeks disappear and the days have no meaning. I only know the day because of Animal Crossing.

FUck, I forgot K.K.Slider again. He was still there and so I have another song.

Green Day have postponed all their shows till the Glasgow one and I want to know what they know because Nicola Surgeon says we're nowhere near having crowded events.

I'm off to play Animal Crossing and kid on I'm not turning 27 and not rejected from College while the world burns.


No comments:

Post a Comment